Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii

#WFT?!

- Luigi: Sos TetoKimanos Kedhas! *hyper blade* ToToKunagah!!!! Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!111!!!111!!!1!1!
1!111!!111!1!!

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

This game is simply stunning. The first time I played it, I did not give it much importance. I thought, "Blah, more a game inspired by NES ... I'll play a little bit, say what they think and feel better." Well, I can say that, it took only a few more hours playing, and surprising me, I changed my whole view on this game.
I could see great titles at home stage, it reminded me of characters I'd forgotten completely, and even made âEU<âEU<me want to play a little on my NES.
My dear, you are to be congratulated! This is not a simple game, is a work of art. I finished the entire game, and I can say it is fantastic. And not over. I still want to get all the medals possible :D
Anyway, I too would like to donate some money to you, but unfortunately my circumstances do not allow. But do not forget that this game will stay in my memory.

Incidentally, only professionals can see the beautiful poster I did, ha ha ha.

Bullet Bill 3 Bullet Bill 3

It really is a great game!

The Soundtrack is great, the gameplay is very good, not to mention attractive and creativity. It really is a good job. Not to mention that the game is addictive. I hope the Bullet Bill 4.

Canabalt Canabalt

Simple...but, cool!

Pretty Cool! Very simple, but, is very awesome! Good Job!

Legend of Zelda (v. 8bit) Legend of Zelda (v. 8bit)

Sorry about the delay to accept the request. And thank you for the music (since I used it for what I needed).

N1nj4X responds:

No problem, bro :D Hope you enjoy!

Rising Sun Rising Sun

Music really cool guy! Perfect for any scene of combat.

Sunra - Stability 0% Sunra - Stability 0%

...

In my opinion, lacked emotion. The voice is very weak ... let the music through hollow.

Sunraw responds:

Man you should check my old tracks lol

CrossFace CrossFace

I liked you job so much. Very good!